Here are 12 grammar, usage, and vocabulary exercises recently added to our collection of Exercises and Quizzes. To view any of these worksheets without ads, simply click on the printer icon near the top of each page.
- Editing Exercise: Correcting Errors in Pronoun Reference
- Editing Exercise: Eliminating Wordiness in Business Writing
- Exercise in Combining Sentences With Regular Verbs
- Practice in Identifying Direct Objects
- Practice in Identifying Infinitive Phrases
- Practice in Identifying Transitional Expressions
- Practice in Using the Comparative and Superlative Forms of Adjectives
- Practice in Using a Dictionary to Check Spelling
- The P.G. Wodehouse Vocabulary Quiz: Practice in Using Context Clues
- Vocabulary Builder #3: H.L. Mencken's Words
- Vocabulary Builder #4: Ben Franklin's Words
- Vocabulary Builder #5: Robert Benchley's Words
Click on "comments" (below) to let us know of any particular topics you'd like to see covered in upcoming exercises.