This quiz will give you practice in applying the Guidelines for Using Apostrophes Correctly.
When you have completed the exercise, compare your answers with those on page two.
TIP: To view this quiz without ads, click on the printer icon near the top of the page.
- My mothers phone is missing.
- Sidneys hunting knife is made of stainless steel.
- This evenings concert has been cancelled.
- Its not my book, so it must be yours or hers.
- I put Johns rabbit back in its cage.
- My favorite dolls were destroyed in last nights fire.
- Both teddy bears are lying face down in Uncle Neds shed.
- Lets put the parakeets back in their cage.
- Guess whos coming to dinner this evening?
- Youll be sorry when I am gone.
- Toms wife has joined our bowling team.
- Jeremy and his kids wont be going to the wedding.
- Both boys bicycles were stolen.
- Last year the womens lacrosse team had an outstanding season.
- Life isnt about finding yourself; life is about creating yourself.
- Your little dogs barking is driving us crazy.
- We found grandpa sleeping in the childrens playhouse.
- Were all going on a summer holiday.
- This photo of my dad and his buddies was taken at last months dart competition.
- I wonder wholl buy the haunted house across the street.