Here are 10 grammar and word exercises recently added to our collection of Exercises and Quizzes. To view these worksheets without ads, simply click on the printer icon near the top of each page.
- Exercise in Identifying Nouns
- Exercise in Identifying Adjectives
- Exercise in Using Prepositions to Show Time, Place, and Motion
- Exercise in Identifying Participles, Gerunds, and Infinitives
- Exercise in Identifying Restrictive and Nonrestrictive Adjective Clauses
- Practice in Expanding Sentences With Adjective Clauses
- Practice in Using Relative Pronouns With Adjective Clauses
- Sentence Combining Exercise: The Gramercy Gym
- Practice in Using Words With Positive and Negative Connotations
- Etymology Exercise: Exploring Word Origins
Click on "comments" (below) to let us know of any particular topics you'd like to see covered in upcoming exercises.